Are you finding it difficult to attract and retain key staff ?
Offering employee benefits which are desired, communicated and understood by staff can be an effective means of enhancing the ‘value proposition’ of the remuneration package for the employer and employee. It also may help a business to attract and retain key talent.
HR First conducts remuneration benchmarking for clients. Benchmarking compares the reward strategies of a range of employers competing with our client for staff. Once the competitive reward landscape is understood and defined, HR First works with clients to design a holistic reward strategy, tailored to the client’s business, budget and its workforce profile. Working with our partners we can also implement the benefits if required on behalf of the client. Our effective reward strategies:
- Balance the vying interests to provide reward mechanisms which attract and retain talent while optimising profitability and competitive advantage.
- Maximise the value proposition for employees and in so doing support the organisation to attract and retain talent.
- Align and reinforce the ’employer brand’ as an employer of choice.
- Provide the option to empower employees to manage and control their benefit choices within predefined parameters.
- Are tailored to the workforce profile; maximising engagement and motivation.
- Assure compliance with statutory duties.
- Leverage maximum benefit for least cost.
- Minimise administration.
- Offer flexible benefit options.
However there are a plethora of pension offerings which meet the statutory criteria, but there can be significant differences in cost, value and ease of administration of different schemes. See our guide on factors to consider in selecting a pension auto-enrolment scheme.
Are you concerned that your business is not succeeding because you can’t attract and retain talented staff? Why not call us and ask about our remuneration and reward analysis service?
Are you concerned about the organisation’s statutory responsibilities for complying with pension auto-enrolment and want a pension that will deliver ‘real’ benefit to your staff and to the business? Confused and worried about providing a statutory pension? Why not consider our benefit implementation service ?